Once you sign up for Amazon S3 you will go to your Security Credentials page
You will see your Access Credentials which contain your Access Key ID and Access Key
Enter those credentials into the settings of Cart66
Create a bucket.
Note that the names must follow the following conventions:
- Bucket names can ONLY contain letters, numbers, periods (.), and dashes (-).
- Bucket names MUST start with a number or letter.
- Bucket names CANNOT be in an IP address style (e.g., “192.168.5.4″).
- Bucket names should NOT contain underscores (_).
- Bucket names should be between 3 and 63 characters long.
- Bucket names should NOT end with a dash.
- Dashes cannot appear next to periods. For example, “my-.bucket.com” and “my.-bucket” are invalid names.
- Bucket names should NOT contain UPPERCASE letters.
Upload a file and set the permissions to “Me” and “open/download”
In the product which you wish to attach the file to, enter the bucket name and file name:
When a customer purchases that product, they will now be sent automatically to Amazon S3 for delivery of the file.